Job Title: CRM/Salesforce Developer
Cycle Company: Cycle Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Location: Flexible, Field based/Home office/US Headquarters (Boston) role in U.S. With the current COVID-19 travel restrictions and lockdowns in certain areas of the country, we may require you to work from home for all or part of the week.
Position Summary: The Cycle Pharmaceuticals CRM/Salesforce Developer creates and maintains the system used by Access Specialist and Nurse Liaisons to interface between Patients, Healthcare Professionals, Insurance Carriers, and Specialty Pharmacies with the goal of obtaining and communicating health benefits and additional services provided by Cycle Pharma. This position, reporting to the Director of Patient Services, works closely with the Head of Patient Liaison Services, Director of Sales, and Senior Manager of Training & Development toward the goal of creating the best possible Patient Journey.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions and enhancements
- Lead/Participate in technical design sessions with Vendors and Cycle Leadership
- “Hands-on” Coding; Configure/setup CRM and Content Management Systems using existing product connectors
- Develop integrations using middleware tools such as Informatica Cloud
- Develop real-time integrations using Apex and SFDC API
- Develop custom enhancements and interfaces
- Develop technical solution documentation, troubleshoot issues, and work between Vendors in order to get them resolved quickly, including post-event executive summary and future error prevention plan
- Partners with Leadership to provide time and budget estimates require to launch new products
- Partners with Leadership to prepare & present project updates, sometimes requiring managerial courage
- Must have current Salesforce Certification and a strong understanding of the Salesforce product suite including integration options for SFDC including APIs and middleware tools, specifically HealthCloud.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent experience
- Ability to develop integrations using middleware tools such as Informatica Cloud
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming principles
- Life Sciences experience, particularly Pharma, is a plus
- Unquestionably high ethical standards and track record of ethical behavior, models compliance standards
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry and complying with strict regulations, policies and procedures
- Solid understanding and experience creating solutions for patient services, reimbursement, adherence programs and patient assistance programs
- Strong communication and presentation skills for internal and external customers
- Ability to effectively plan, prioritize, execute on business deliverables
- Ability to work with cross-functional partners (sales, market access, marketing, regulatory, compliance)
- Ability to manage multiple projects in fast-paced, deadline driven, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to multitask, problem solve and work independently
- Individual must possess and portray strong emotional resilience
- Individual must possess extraordinary positive attitude, exceptional listening skills, and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Manage travel, as needed based on patient, project or business needs (approximately 25-50%)
- Minimum of 5+ years experience working in biotech/pharmaceutical industry
- Minimum of 7+ years experience creating and maintaining CRMs in a Patient Services organization
- Project management experience; PMP, SixSigma, LEAN
What makes this role special:
- Seek to have a profound impact on disease specific patients and their families.
- Work on a portfolio of multiple potential therapies.
- Develop strategies, as well as manage and execute.
- Help shape the culture and future of an emerging pharmaceutical company with a grand vision.
- Collaborate with a growing team of experienced professionals.
- Learn from a strong leadership team a with a proven history of success.
Please submit CVs and Resumes to: Careersus@cyclepharma.com
Cycle Pharmaceuticals embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.