We are recruiting for a Financial Controller based in Boston, MA (US). This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join Cycle at a very important period of growth. The Boston team is small and highly dynamic, and the work environment is very much that of an expanding company, hence requiring an adaptive and pragmatic mindset. We are looking for a self-starter, entrepreneurial and commercially minded individual who is not afraid of challenges and that is passionate about making a difference to patients’ lives.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, with a dotted line to the US Operations Director, the remit is instrumental in informing key stakeholders on financial matters that impact the overall company strategy and objectives, including supporting the operations of our US Boston (MA) based office.
The role holder must be proactive and able to work with full accountability for the operational finance activities. This newly created position requires the ability to think strategically, whilst keeping a keen eye on the detail and timely deliverables. This is very much a hands-on role, not an overseeing role and the successful candidate will need to have a broad range of skills, encompassing leadership and the accounting functions within the office.
- Lead the day-to-day finance operation, including management and statutory reporting, forecasting, tax and treasury;
- Be a key player in the US Leadership Team, driving internal projects to completion;
- Develop a series of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to support the senior management in the overall running of the business;
You will need to be:
- Aligned with the Cycle goals and ambitions;
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with a flexible ‘can do’ approach;
- Familiar with the issues facing a rapidly growing early-stage company;
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail;
- Strong numerical, communication and teamworking skills;
- Desire to learn quickly while doing the job.
Employee Benefits at Cycle Pharmaceuticals:
As well as being part of a great team and doing things that will make a real difference to patients lives, you will get to be part of the Cycle ‘family’ and enjoy all the benefits that brings:
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Performance based bonus scheme;
- Opportunity to join a fast growing and ambitious business;
- Smart office environment and vibrant working conditions;
- Health Insurance;
- Contributory 401k Pension Plan, on a company match basis (3%);
- Good holiday entitlement.
Working Conditions & Environment:
The role is Full Time, and usually office based in Boston (MA). However, with the current COVID-19 situation, we may require you to work from home for all or part of the week.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the USA and have the ability to travel when appropriate.
Applications: send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Cycle Pharmaceuticals embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.