Job Title: Global Marketing Associate
Reports To: Global Marketing Manager
Cycle Company: Cycle Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Location: Broers Building, 21 JJ Thompson Ave, Cambridge, CB3 0FA
Job Interactions & Interface:
This role interacts internally with key areas such as Regulatory, Medical Affairs and Compliance, the Hub, Finance, Project Management, Supply Chain and Regional Sales Teams (for teams US and UK based). Externally this position interacts with local or regional distributors, HCPs, Patient Groups, communication and other external agencies retained to partner Cycle.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide marketing support to cross-functional brand teams, delivering on specific project objectives including planning and strategy development for existing and new products in both the US and ROW.
- Responsible for defined marketing projects, supported by line manager.
- Assist with the cross-functional team budget ensuring it’s effectively administered and tracked against budget, highlighting any deviations.
- Supports the delivery of multichannel activities e.g. websites, email campaigns, event materials for conferences/exhibitions/advisory boards, print advertising and digital/hard copy promotional items for the cross functional team.
- Assist with the management of Cycle Pharmaceutical’s social media channels whilst following guidelines (i.e. YouTube; Facebook; Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Initiation and progression of materials in line with the relevant approval and SOP approval processes in place.
- Support the development, implementation and ongoing management of material and patient programs following Cycles SOPs and policies.
- Analyse, monitor and report on social media, website and materials performance. Assist in the collation of data to produce monthly reports for the management team.
- Assist with the management of agencies whilst maintaining good relationships to ensure timely delivery of assigned projects within deadlines and to the highest standards.
- Ensure assigned projects are on budget, delivered according to plan and KPIs.
- Working in partnership with the US Marketing Associate to manage US marketing materials stock.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Academic Degree, Marketing Qualification CIM/CAM or relevant pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Ideally 1-2 years marketing experience, with a background in pharma, biopharma, medical devices, or healthcare an advantage.
- Good scientific knowledge and agility at learning about new pharmaceutical products and technologies
- Very strong writing and communication skills in English. Able to create content that requires little or no editing
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks, outstanding project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to analyze and interpret market data
- Able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced constantly evolving environment
- Curious, flexible and a self-starter.
- Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop (Premier Pro)
- Experience of working within regulated environment (ABPI or similar).
- Hootsuite or similar social media planning software
- Experience of working with multiple social and digit channels
- Microsoft office (Excel/Word/Outlook/PowerPoint)
- WordPress or similar
- Google analytics / SEO experience
- Set up paid campaigns and monitor performance
- Experience working with global, cross-cultural teams
- Experience of managing multiple projects and working under pressure.
What makes this role special:
- Seek to have a profound impact on patients and their families;
- Work on a portfolio of multiple brands at various stages of the product lifecycle;
- Opportunity for professional development and training;
- Help shape the culture and future of an emerging pharmaceutical company with a grand vision;
- Collaborate with a growing team of experienced professionals;
- Learn from a strong leadership team a with a proven history of
We promote flexible working as a company, although the successful candidate is more likely to be successful in the delivery of their role if they can regularly attend the Cambridge Office.
Working Conditions & Environment
The role will be based in our new Cambridge office but some travel to attend meetings may be required.
Employee Benefits at Cycle Pharmaceuticals
In addition to being part of a great team and doing things that will make a real difference to patients’ lives, you will be part of the Cycle ‘family’ and enjoy all the benefits that brings:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Performance based bonus
- Opportunity to join a fast growing and ambitious business
- Company pension scheme
- 100% employer paid membership for Private Health Insurance
- Life and Critical Illness Insurance
- Corporate Gym membership
- Regular team building events and a hybrid working schedule offered.
Cycle Pharmaceuticals embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org