Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
Company: Cycle Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Location: Virtual, national across the US.
Position Summary: Cycle Pharmaceuticals is seeking a committed self-starter who has a passion for selling rare disease products by identifying key decision makers and building lasting collaborative relationships with them so they can educate providers where our products fit into the treatment regimen. The successful candidate will further the transformation of our sales organization into a best-in-class, thought-leader and patient focused sales team. This is your opportunity to join an ever-growing partnership!
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use a variety of mediums including phone, email and video conferencing to attain qualified opportunities through targeted outbound prospecting and responding to inbound interests to build rapport and establish long-term relationships with clinics and providers.
- Create awareness about rare diseases through physician, dietitians, and nurse education, selling and promotional activity.
- Generate new contacts each day with required talk time needed to drive territory activity in line with daily expectations and execute quarterly territory business plan.
- Qualify leads using company sales process methodologies.
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in the Cycle CRM.
- Coordinate call activity with outside sales Rare Disease Account Managers.Provide input to the Marketing and Training departments regarding diagnosis, disease education and treatment education, tools and messages.
- Collaborate with Medical Affairs on education and other initiatives when appropriate.
- Routes non-sales and post-sales related inquires to relevant teams, for example the Cycle Vita Hub.
- Play an active role in gathering and sharing field market intelligence related to new products / services, competitor activity, pricing and other industry trends.
- Adhere to compliance guidelines.
Basic Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- A minimum of two years of phone sales or telephonic customer service preferred.
- 3 + years of experience in biopharmaceutical industry preferred.
- 1 + years of Hospital / Institutional sales experience preferred.
- Proven track record of delivering activity levels and results that meet or exceed targeted objectives.
- Demonstrated highest ethical standards.
- Experience with Veeva, Sales Force, Outlook, Excel.
- Ability to persuade, influence and build strong relationships both internally and externally, working across and with multiple teams in a collaborative manner, sharing information proactively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time if required.
What makes this role special:
- Seek to have a profound impact on disease specific patients and their families.
- Work on a portfolio of multiple potential therapies.
- Help shape the culture and future of an emerging pharmaceutical company with a grand vision.
- Collaborate with a growing team of experienced professionals.
- Learn from a strong leadership team a with a proven history of success.
Please submit CVs and Resumes to: CareersUS@cyclepharma.com
Cycle Pharmaceuticals embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.