Cycle Pharmaceuticals is looking for an enthusiastic and talented team player to join its fast-growing Sales Department as an Inside Sales Representative, covering the hours of 0900 – 1800 across both MST and PST.
The ideal candidate will be a committed self-starter who has a passion for selling rare disease products by proactively identifying key decision makers and building lasting collaborative relationships with them so they can educate providers where our products fit into the treatment regimen. You will further the transformation of our sales organization into a best-in-class, thought-leader and patient focused sales team. This is your opportunity to join an ever-growing partnership!
At Cycle, we believe that Every Single Patient Matters, this is at the heart of why we work, and we’d love for you to share our vision. We know that life-changing treatments need life-improving product support to match, because when you put the two together, great things can happen.
We are a pioneering pharmaceutical company, reimagining how drugs and services can benefit patients with rare disease to make their lives easier and improve their quality of life. Cycle, as a company, works closely with patient groups and healthcare professionals to understand the unmet needs of patients and their carers. By collaborating with academic communities and using the latest cutting-edge pharmaceutical technologies, we translate innovations into medicinal products that patients and caregivers actually desire. We deliver the required medicine with the minimum impact on daily routines and, just as importantly, provide individualized support services to patients, families, carers and the healthcare professionals community.
Cycle has three core areas of pharmaceutical development and work across rare metabolic, immunological and neurological genetic conditions: improving drugs – optimizing an existing drug; repurposing drugs – creating a new indication for an existing drug; and generics – reinstating generic drugs, previously available in the market. These three areas of focus are underpinned by formulation technology – using new drug delivery technologies to improve the efficacy and effectiveness of drugs, allowing us to give patients greater freedom and choice.
Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
Cycle Company: Cycle Pharmaceuticals Inc
Position Summary: This is a full-time position within the US Sales department, working remotely from home. The successful candidate must have the flexibility and ability to provide coverage for all US time zones.
Location: The candidate will live in a location that allows them to cover the hours of 0900 – 1800 across both MST and PST, and have ability to travel by air for occasional company meetings.
What you will be doing
- Use a variety of mediums including phone, email and video conferencing to proactively attain qualified opportunities through targeted outbound prospecting and responding to inbound interests to build rapport and establish long-term relationships with clinics and providers.
- Create awareness about rare diseases through physician, dietitians, and nurse education, selling and promotional activity.
- Generate new contacts each day with required talk time needed to drive territory activity in line with daily expectations and execute quarterly territory business plan.
- Qualify leads using company sales process methodologies.
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in our CRM.
- Coordinate call activity with outside sales Rare Disease Account Managers.
- Provide input to the Marketing and Training departments regarding diagnosis, disease education and treatment education, tools and messages.
- Collaborate with Medical Affairs on education and other initiatives when appropriate.
- Routes non-sales and post-sales related inquires to relevant teams.
- Play an active role in gathering and sharing field market intelligence related to new products / services, competitor activity, pricing and other industry trends.
- Adhere to compliance guidelines.
What will enable you to thrive
The following skills and experience will be important in helping set you up to succeed and thrive in this role.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- A minimum of two years of phone sales or telephonic customer service preferred.
- 3 + years of experience in biopharmaceutical industry preferred.
- 1 + years of Hospital / Institutional sales experience preferred.
- Proven track record of delivering activity levels and results that meet or exceed targeted objectives.
- Demonstrated highest ethical standards.
- Experience with Veeva, Sales Force, Outlook, Excel.
- Ability to persuade, influence and build strong relationships both internally and externally, working across and with multiple teams in a collaborative manner, sharing information proactively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to travel nationally up to 10% of the time if required.
What makes this role special
- Seek to have a profound impact on patients and their families.
- Work across a range of different disease states.
- Mentoring, coaching and training that will give you the opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Help shape the culture and future of an emerging pharmaceutical company with a grand vision.
- Work with a growing team of experienced professionals.
- Learn from a strong leadership team with a proven history of success.
What can we offer to you
The role will be homebased but you may be required to travel to attend internal sales meetings. We have an agile working policy which allows employees the flexibility to manage their appointments, start and finish times around our core working hours and the business need and deliverables.
In addition to being part of a great team and doing things that will make a real difference to patients’ lives, you will enjoy all the benefits that brings:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- A collaborative high performing work environment
- Performance based bonus
- Opportunity to join a fast growing and ambitious business
- 100% employer paid membership for Private Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k plan
Cycle Pharmaceuticals embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.