Job Title: Account Manager, Neurology and Immunology Sales
Company: Cycle Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Reports to: Director of Sales, Neurology and Immunology – East, US
Location: Homebased role in the Northeastern US. Preferably near a major metropolitan area in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts or Connecticut.
Position Summary: Cycle Pharmaceuticals is seeking talented individuals who have a passion for selling rare disease products and educating providers where our products fit into the treatment regimen. We are seeking motivated individuals who can further the transformation of our sales organization into a best-in-class, thought-leader focused sales team. This is your opportunity to join an ever-growing partnership! We are looking for candidates who bring documented sales success and can make an impact quickly in your territory.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create awareness about neurology and immunology rare diseases through physician, nurse and office-based selling and promotional activity
- Cold-call and sell through a variety of mediums including phone, email, video conferencing, and face to face
- Educate regarding prescribing process when you help a customer identify a patient
- Partner with our HUB and wider patient support team to coordinate patient support
- Coordinate community-based education through thought leaders when requested
- Provide input to and collaborate with the Marketing and Training departments regarding diagnosis, disease education and treatment education, tools and messages.
- Execute marketing programs and support medical meeting presence to communicate key messages
- Collaborate with Medical Affairs on education and other initiatives when appropriate
- Adhere to compliance guidelines
- Develop and execute quarterly territory business plan
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5 + years field-based experience in biopharmaceutical industry required
- 3 + years of Hospital/Institutional sales experience required
- Proven track record of delivering results that meet or exceed targeted objectives
- Demonstrated highest ethical standards
- Demonstrated competency in working across and with multiple teams in a collaborative manner, sharing information proactively
- Experience with Veeva, Sales Force, Outlook, Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel > 70%
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- 3 + years of Rare Disease sales experience preferred
- 8 + years field-based experience in biopharmaceutical industry
- HAE, immunology, allergy, neurology sales experience
- Advanced degree in relevant discipline
What makes this role special:
- Seek to have a profound impact on patients and their families
- Work on a portfolio of multiple potential therapies.
- Help shape the culture and future of an emerging pharmaceutical company with a growth vision
- Collaborate with a growing team of experienced professionals
- Learn from a strong leadership team with a proven history of success
Employee Benefits at Cycle Pharmaceuticals:
In addition to being part of a great team and doing things that will make a real difference to patients’ lives, you will be part of the Cycle ‘family’ and enjoy all the benefits that brings:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Performance based bonus
- Opportunity to join a fast growing and ambitious business
- Smart office environment and vibrant working conditions
- Health Insurance
- Contributory 401k Plan with company match
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
Please submit CVs and Resumes to: email@example.com
Cycle Pharmaceuticals embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.