Job Title: Senior Manager- Training and Development
Reporting Line: Patient Hub Services Director
Cycle Company: Cycle Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Location: Field based role in U.S. With the current COVID-19 travel restrictions and lockdowns in certain areas of the country, we may require you to work from home for all or part of the week.
Position Summary: The Cycle Pharmaceuticals Senior Manager of Training and Development provides onboarding, training, and guidance to Patient HUB Services Access Specialists, Nurse Liaisons and product specific National Account Managers (sales). They are the key resource ensuring the creation and maintenance of the CRM workflows, full oversight of the quality assurance program, and creation and maintenance of the knowledge management platform, which includes knowledge of market access, reimbursement, clinical attributes of the product, and effective selling tactics, all with a specific focus on compliant behaviors across the enterprise.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead training content design, development, and implementation for the Hub, Sales, and Clinical teams.
- Partner with marketing and other internal/external partners to ensure training content is accurate and up to date for all training needs. Lead discussions with all key stakeholders in the Medical/ Legal/Regulatory/Compliance process to ensure all relevant materials are reviewed and approved through current systems in place.
- Develop, manage and implement effective training initiatives that stay within budget, manage Patient and HCP customer relationships, and drive sales results.
- Responsible for the leadership and facilitation of all corporately run training classes. Partner with the Director of Patient Hub Services, Director of Sales, and Head of Patient Liaison Services to plan and execute training classes.
- Effectively manages content and learning continuum within Cycle Pharma’s CRM and Knowledge Management platform, including continuous evaluation and metrics improvement through the Quality Program.
- Must have expert skills in product clinical knowledge, reimbursement, managed care, and selling skills and continuously develop self in those areas. Exhibit leadership responsibilities required to educate, coach, and mentor in both individual and group formats, including virtual/remote learning, and during field interactions, to provide a high touch learning and growth experience for leaders and design high potential programs for top talent.
- Continuously gathers and executes upon feedback, solicited and non-solicited, from leaders in marketing, patient services, sales, medical/legal/regulatory/compliance to create, modify and implement specific training material.
- Works with Business Planning and Analysis to assess and measure the effectiveness of training programs and initiatives, including partnering on the correct data sets to define, measure and present KPI-based business success and opportunity stories, including presentations to Executive Leadership.
- Other Duties as needed or required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Sciences field
- Unquestionably high ethical standards and track record of ethical behavior, models compliance standards
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry and complying with strict regulations, policies and procedures. Deep understanding and experience creating materials on topics including patient access, hub services, specialty products in rare disease space, reimbursement, adherence programs and patient assistance programs
- Prior reimbursement experience with ability to communicate complex reimbursement scenarios to patients and medical professionals
- Strong case management background with skills to manage patient support services
- Familiarity with change management and the ability to identify best options based on business need
- Strong communication and presentation skills for internal and external customers
- Ability to effectively plan, prioritize, execute on business deliverables
- Ability to work with cross-functional partners (sales, market access, marketing, regulatory, compliance)
- Ability to manage multiple projects in fast-paced, deadline driven, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to multitask, problem solve and work independently
- Individual must possess and portray strong emotional resilience
- Individual must possess extraordinary positive attitude, exceptional listening skills, and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to lead, initiate and implement programs or activities to gain, maintain and improve access of Cycle products
- Experience working with CRM platforms such as SalesForce, Veeva or Microsoft Dynamics.
- Prior experience leading Quality initiatives including documentation, Six Sigma/LEAN is a plus. Manage travel, as needed based on patient, project or business needs (approximately 25-50%)
- Advanced degree in Health Science field
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience working in biotech/pharmaceutical industry
- Minimum of 7+ years’ experience working in education, training and development
- Rare disease experience
- Experience and relationships with disease specific providers and clinics
- Project management experience
What makes this role special
- Seek to have a profound impact on disease specific patients and their families.
- Work on a portfolio of multiple potential therapies.
- Develop strategies, as well as manage and execute.
- Help shape the culture and future of an emerging pharmaceutical company with a grand vision.
- Collaborate with a growing team of experienced professionals.
- Learn from a strong leadership team a with a proven history of success.
Employee Benefits at Cycle Pharmaceuticals
In addition to being part of a great team and doing things that will make a real difference to patients’ lives, you will be part of the Cycle ‘family’ and enjoy all the benefits that brings:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Performance based bonus
- Opportunity to join a fast growing and ambitious business
- Smart office environment and vibrant working conditions
- Health Insurance
- Contributory 401k Plan with company match
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
Applicants must be eligible to work in the US and have the ability to travel when appropriate.
Please submit CVs and Resumes to: Careersus@cyclepharma.com
Cycle Pharmaceuticals embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.