Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Cycle Company: Cycle Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Reports to: Director of Supply Chain
Location: Cambridge, UK (with the current COVID-19 travel restrictions and lockdowns in certain areas of the country, we may require you to work from home for all or part of the week).
Position Summary: We are seeking an experienced full-time Trade Operations and Supply Chain specialist to serve as the primary manager between Cycle and the company’s specialty distribution and channel partners. The role will serve as an integral, cross-functional partner responsible for determining and driving strategy with manufacturers and trade partners. The role will actively manage network partners and manufacturers to meet contractual obligations. The role includes managing product procurement from other suppliers located in various countries around the world. This individual will evaluate operational effectiveness and problem solve for product dispensed/sold through 3PL partners supported by US Operations. Responsible for the planning and execution HQ supply chain, finance, quality, compliance, legal and regulatory. The individual will be responsible for communicating network updates, challenges, and opportunities in a timely manner and ensuring network readiness as Cycle’s portfolio evolves. This candidate will work in a highly visible, strong team environment to ensure success.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage supply chain for US products which includes product forecasting based on sales forecast and timely placement of orders to ensure product availability from manufacturing partners
- Relationship management of product manufacturers
- Management of product shipment logistics, inventory levels, and other related outbound activity issues relating to distribution
- Support the point person with 3PL management
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to include supply chain, finance, quality, compliance, legal and regulatory
- Acts as key point of contact for internal customers regarding channel partner operations (product quality release, inventory management and logistics).
- Monitors performance of channel partners to contract terms and conditions through tracking of key metrics.
- Facilitate the evaluation of new channel partners.
- Manage commercial product launch
- Inventory management and stakeholder reporting
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 to 5 years of supply chain and operations experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry to include managing 3PL and manufacturers
- Proven track record of building and fostering 3PL and CMO relationships
- Knowledge of specialty trade channel and partner operations
- Highly driven person that displays a strong sense of ownership and relies on self to develop and deliver results
- Familiarity with change management and the ability to identify best options based on business need
- Strong communication and presentation skills for internal and external customers
- Ability to effectively plan, prioritize, execute on business deliverables
- Ability to work with cross-functional partners (sales, regulatory, compliance)
- Ability to manage multiple projects in fast-paced, deadline driven, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to multitask, problem solve and work independently
- Individual must possess extraordinary positive attitude, exceptional listening skills, and strong verbal and written communication skills
Working Conditions & Environment
- The role is Full time, and usually office based in Cambridge. However, with the current COVID-19 situation, we may require you to work from home for all or part of the week.
Employee Benefits at Cycle Pharmaceuticals
In addition to a competitive salary, bonus and unmatched development opportunities we also offer:
- Group Death in Service
- Group Income Protection
- Group Pension Plan
- Critical Illness cover
- Childcare Vouchers
- Gym Membership
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and have the ability to travel when appropriate.
Please submit CVs and Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cycle Pharmaceuticals embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.