Job Title: Administrative Operations Assistant / Office Manager
Reports To: Head of Operations – US
Cycle Company: Cycle Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Location: Greater Boston, MA. However, with the current COVID-19 situation, we may require you to work from home for all or part of the week.
Position Summary: We are seeking an organized and dedicated Administrative Assistant to join our US Operations team. The successful candidate is a self- starter who understands the business priorities and can work with little supervision. As an Administrative Operations Assistant and Office Manager, you will support our Head of Operations in the US, on a wide variety of tasks and projects that could include collaboration with other functional areas such as finance, accounting, payroll, marketing, supply chain, distribution, patient HUB services, HR, talent acquisition, legal, sales, market access and training. The candidate must have strong achievement drive, an impeccable work ethic, and the ability to provide full support for the Head of Operations to help maximize his productivity and time. You will use your strong communication and organizational skills to work with fully remote team members and eventually transition to an office-based model with some ability to work remote.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and multi-tasking skills, a positive attitude, and a strong work ethic. This individual will feel comfortable working with fast-growing teams in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will be interested in project work and office management in addition to having a strong handle on traditional administrative tasks such as payroll processing, accounting, expense management, written communication, document and presentation preparation, calendar management, travel and logistics management and coordinating meetings.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in identifying and securing office space with Head of Operations – USProcess payroll and assistant in basic accounting and expense management tasks in conjunction with colleagues in UK
- General office management duties, such as stocking supplies, coordinating meetings, facilitating visitors
- Demonstrates poise and flexibility in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong work ethic with high standards, high energy, and self-confidence
- Demonstrates good judgment and discretion on a consistent basis
- A team player who is helpful and constructive, always interested in helping others succeed
- A desire to be part of a highly innovative company aimed at transforming the lives of people with serious diseases, their families and society.
- Can meet and anticipate needs and initiate ways to offer additional support.
- Manages and maintains calendars, requiring interaction with both internal and external partners, to coordinate a variety of meetings across various offices and time zones.
- Utilizes strong administrative skills to create quality documentation, presentations, and office systems with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates proficiency in preparing meeting materials such as Power Point presentations, agendas, minutes, making reservations, scheduling travel arrangements, and communicating essential information to participants.
- Ability to work with deadlines and handle emergent situations calmly.
- Positively represent the team and Company to internal and external contacts.
- Communicates with internal and external customers to obtain information and prepare reports
- Manages multiple priorities while being able to communicate accordingly and manage expectations with the team
- Collect and disseminate information for use in meetings
- General administrative duties to support the team
- Minimal travel expected (5-10%)
- Other related duties may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2-4 years of experience in an administrative, operations, coordination, or logistics role
- Experience in payroll processing, expense management, accounting, and/or basic bookkeeping
- Strong strategic thinking
- Excellent time and project management skills
- High attention to detail, diligence and reliability
- Ability to work quickly and flexibly with resource constraints
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong, natural empathy and patient focus
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a diverse team
- Results-driven mindset
- Excellent skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Outlook
- 4+ years of experience in an administrative, operations, coordination, or logistics role
- Experience in marketing, training, and project management
- Pharmaceutical or biotech experience
- Experience in an office management role
What makes this role special:
- Seek to have a profound impact on patients and their families.
- Work on a portfolio of multiple potential therapies.
- Collaborate with a growing team of experienced professionals
- Learn from a strong leadership team a with a proven history of success