Cycle Pharmaceuticals is looking for an enthusiastic and talented team player to join its fast-growing Marketing Department as a US Marketing Associate, based in our office in central Boston, MA.
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to support the development and implementation of our Marketing Strategy within the US and help drive business objectives and have a significant input into the growth of a dynamic, collaborative and patient focused biotechnology company. Some support for the wider US office will also be required. Our employees are encouraged to have an entrepreneurial mindset, share ideas and bring fresh perspectives and solutions to discussions that will contribute to the strategic planning process, and take personal ownership to help us deliver our targets.
You will be challenged to work across multiple therapeutic areas and products within our portfolio. As well as interacting with clinics, health care professionals and key opinion leaders, you will develop relationships with event organizers, and build your internal network and contribute to cross-functional project teams. Having the opportunity to participate in a range of company projects, you will leverage your transferable skills across projects with Sales, Legal, Medical, our Patient Hub, Compliance and Finance to make a real difference to our growth plan.
At Cycle, we believe that Every Single Patient Matters, this is at the heart of why we work, and we’d love for you to share our vision. We know that life-changing treatments need life-improving product support to match, because when you put the two together, great things can happen.
We are a pioneering pharmaceutical company, reimagining how drugs and services can benefit patients with rare disease to make their lives easier and improve their quality of life. Cycle, as a company, works closely with patient groups and healthcare professionals to understand the unmet needs of patients and their carers. By collaborating with academic communities and using the latest cutting-edge pharmaceutical technologies, we translate innovations into medicinal products that patients and caregivers actually desire. We deliver the required medicine with the minimum impact on daily routines and, just as importantly, provide individualized support services to patients, families, carers and the healthcare professionals community.
Cycle has three core areas of pharmaceutical development and work across rare metabolic, immunological and neurological genetic conditions: improving drugs – optimizing an existing drug; repurposing drugs – creating a new indication for an existing drug; and generics – reinstating generic drugs, previously available in the market. These three areas of focus are underpinned by formulation technology – using new drug delivery technologies to improve the efficacy and effectiveness of drugs, allowing us to give patients greater freedom and choice.
Job Title: US Marketing Associate
Cycle Company: Cycle Pharmaceuticals Inc
Location: Boston, MA
Position Summary: This is a full-time position within the Marketing department, working in our US office in Boston, MA.
What you will be doing
- Assist in the organization and delivery of multichannel events virtual and in-person (conferences / exhibitions / sponsorships), supported by line manager and studio team
- Attend US events to ensure delivery of materials, booth setup, advisory board/speaking event follow-though, and sales team support
- Responsible for stock management of US marketing materials, providing regular reports to the Marketing Team and distribution of materials to the Field
- Force and event locations as necessary
- Assist in the delivery of advisory boards, both virtual and in-person, for HCPs and patients
- Provide project support for a variety of marketing programs
- Assist in the development of market research, insights and business orientated actions from multiple sources, including monitoring online sources like social media, clinical papers and KOLs, patient groups and overall competitor research
- Responsible for delivering defined discreet marketing projects, supported by line manager
- Establish and maintain good relationships to ensure timely delivery of assigned projects within deadlines and to the highest standards
- Initiation and progression of strategic materials through Cycle’s internal / external approval process
- Provide ongoing office administration support: managing daily administrative/clerical tasks to ensure the marketing department and US office run smoothly
- Assist in the overall office management: incoming and outgoing deliveries, mail, organizing and booking company meetings/reservations, and liaising with the UK Office Manager
- Facilitate training and onboarding of new hires and maintenance of existing employees
- Ensure assigned projects are delivered according to brief and KPIs
What will enable you to thrive
The following skills and experience will be important in helping set you up to succeed and thrive in this role.
- Academic Degree
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- A minimum of 1-2 years proven work experience as a Marketing Assistant, Marketing Associate or similar administrative role
- Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/Outlook/PowerPoint)
- Planning and managing the execution of events
- Strong administrative and organization skills and experience
- Managing event attendance as an exhibitor and/or sponsor
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks, project management skills and attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and in a constantly evolving environment
- Flexible, self-starter, and enthusiastic; willingness (and drive) to learn
If you had any of the following skills and experience it would be advantageous
- Marketing Qualification CIM/CAM or relevant pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Google analytics
- Microsoft Project
- Experience working with global, cross-cultural teams
- Experience of managing multiple projects and working under pressure
- Good scientific knowledge and agility at learning about new pharmaceutical products and technologies
What makes this role special
- Seek to have a profound impact on patients and their families
Work across a range of different disease states
Mentoring, coaching and training that will give you the opportunity for personal and professional development
Help shape the culture and future of an emerging pharmaceutical company with a grand vision
Work with a growing team of experienced professionals
Learn from a strong leadership team with a proven history of success
What can we offer to you
In addition to being part of a great team and doing things that will make a real difference to patients’ lives, you will enjoy all the benefits that brings:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- A collaborative high performing work environment
- Performance based bonus
- Opportunity to join a fast growing and ambitious business
- 100% employer paid membership for Private Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k plan
Cycle Pharmaceuticals embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.